Experience the Spokane City Credit Union difference.Join Now
News & Events
North Monroe Construction
Construction on the North Monroe corridor is starting in April. The North Monroe Street project will rebuild Monroe Street from Indiana Avenue to Kiernan Avenue.Learn More
Buy your 2018 Northwest Bach Festival tickets at SCCU
Once again we are underwriting student tickets at a reduced price and selling adult tickets for the 2018 Northwest Bach Festival.The festival runs between February 27 to March 11th.
The 40th Annual Northwest Bach Festival, Zuill Bailey Artistic Director, will begin 14 days of musical excitement with Festival Classics Concerts, Twilight Tour Concerts, a Special Festival Event on Don Quixote, FlashBach! appearances, a Festival Grand Celebration Event and more. The Festival begins on Monday, February 26 and continues through Sunday, March 11, 2018 at a variety of Spokane venues.
- February 27th - Opening concert at Barrister Winery
- March 2 - Hamilton studio (1427 W. Dean, Spokane)
- March 4th - Barrister Winery
- March 5th - Barrister Winery
- March 8th - Hagadone Event Center, Coeur d' Alene, Id (we have adult tickets, children's are available at 'will call')
- March 9th - Barrister Winery
- March 11th - Finale concert at St. John's Cathedral
General Admission is $35.00 for all concerts except the Finale concert will is $35.00 and all student tickets are $15.00.
2018 Holiday Schedule
January 1, 2018 — New Year's Day
January 15, 2018 — Martin Luther King, Jr. birthday observed
February 19, 2018 — President's Day
May 28, 2018 — Memorial Day
July 4, 2018 — Independence Day
September 3, 2018 — Labor Day
November 12, 2018 — Veteran's Day observed
November 22 and 23, 2018 — Thanksgiving Holiday
December 25, 2018 — Christmas Holiday
Heading to College next Fall? Let Us Help
Has your child recently made the important decision of where he or she is headed to college or graduate school next fall? Your family is likely now facing a new challenge–finding the right way to pay for it. After exploring grants, scholarships and federal loans, a private education loan can be an affordable and financially responsible way to fill the college financing gap.
For the upcoming 2018/19 academic school year, Spokane City Credit Union has partnered with Sallie Mae to bring our members the Smart Option Student Loan®, allowing families to design the private education loan that's right for them.
To encourage responsible borrowing, the Smart Option Student Loan also offers the following benefits:
- Competitive Rates: Access competitive variable and fixed interest rates.
- No Origination Fee: Members benefit from no origination fee or prepayment penalties with the Smart Option Student Loan.
- Choice and Flexibility: Multiple convenient repayment options are available for students and their families to choose the option that best meets their needs. Students are encouraged to make payments while in school to reduce finance charges and the amount owed, and more than half of customers choose this option.
- Interest Rate Reduction: Members may be eligible for an interest rate reduction by enrolling in the automatic debit option.
Keep in mind that many students heading to college are new to credit and may have little or no credit history. Adding a cosigner, such as a parent or other creditworthy person, may offer a better chance of approval and may help lower your interest rate.