Experience the Spokane City Credit Union difference.Join Now
News & Events
Call for Nominations - 2019
Spokane City Credit Union's Nominating Committee is accepting letters of interest and/or resumes for two (2) Board of Director positions and one (1) Supervisory Committee position for 2019.
The term of the board and committee positions is three years. The position requires an approximate time commitment of two to four hours per month.
An eligible candidate must be a Primary Member on their account and meet the following requirements:
- Be a member in Good Standing with SCCU for at least 90 days.
- 18 years old or older.
- Credit history shall not contain a bankruptcy, collections, foreclosure or litigation relating to the collection of a debt.
- Shall not have any federal, state or local tax liens outstanding of record.
- No felony convictions of record.
- Shall not have been a party in a lawsuit againsta federally insured depository.
- May not be employed by or serve as volunteer with another firm that offers financial services or products to the public.
- Shall not be a family member of any current employee or volunteer at SCCU.
- May not be a family member of a former employee or volunteer until one year has passed from the separation date of the employee or volunteer.
- Must sign and affirm that they can serve without conflict of interest, will authorized SCCU to conduct a background check including a credit report and inquiry of criminal record, will complete education requirements and abide by SCCU policies and applicable regulatory directives.
The Nominating Committee will review Letters of Interest and/or resumes for each applicant. The committee may interview the applicant.The committee will notify each applicant of their decision regarding their application. The committee is not obligated to nominate any applicant for a position on the ballot.
No nominations from the floor will be accepted at the Annual Meeting of Members.
The report of the Nominating Committee to the members and the results of the election will be announced at the Annual Meeting of Members on April 25, 2019.
Your letter of interest and/or resume must be received by SCCU no later than January 25, 2019. Please submit them to Spokane City Credit Union, 1930 N Monroe, Spokane, WA 99205 or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018/19 Holiday Schedule
January 1, 2019 – New Year’s Day
January 21, 2019 – Martin Luther King, Jr. birthday observed
February 18, 2019 – President’s Day
May 27, 2019 – Memorial Day
July 4, 2019 – Independence Day
September 2, 2019 – Labor Day
November 11, 2019 – Veteran’s Day
November 28 and 29, 2019 – Thanksgiving Holiday
December 25, 2019 – Christmas Day
January 1, 2020 – New Years Day